Softpedia Editor's Review for Power MP4 iPod PSP 3GP AVI MPG WMV Video Converter
Convert Video files to AVI, MPG, WMV, MOV, QT format
Written by Elena Opris on May 5th, 2012
This software can be used to convert video files between various formats (including MP4, AVI, 3GP, MOV and FLV) in a simple manner.
The interface of the application is clean and intuitive. Videos can be imported into the list via the file browser only, because the "drag and drop" method is not supported. Batch processing is disabled in the unregistered version.
In the list you can view the file name and size. After you set the output directory and profile, you can proceed with the conversion task.
Additionally, the audio and video parameters can be altered when it comes to the codec, bit rate, frame rate, width and height, aspect ratio, sample frequency rate and channels.
Furthermore, you can encode videos with subtitles, disable audio, preview clips, change the interface language, as well as download a clip from YouTube and extract its audio stream.
The video conversion tool runs on a moderate amount of system resources, includes a step-by-step guide with snapshots for novices and quickly finishes a task while keeping a pretty good image and sound quality. We haven't encountered any major issues during our tests.
Too bad the demo version doesn't support batch processing. Also, we weren't able to download clips from YouTube. Otherwise, we strongly suggest this tool to all user levels.
Power MP4 iPod PSP 3GP AVI MPG WMV Video Converter description
Here are some key features of "Power MP4 iPod PSP 3GP AVI MPG WMV Video Converter":
· Full Drag and Drop support.
· Simple, easy-to-use and highly customizable interface.
· Batch video files conversion.
· Support convert Video with subtitle (.SRT, .SUB).
· Super high speed to convert video : Detecting your CPU automatically and supporting multi-core CPU for a single task, this video converter helps you convert files at high speed, and will promote the video conversion speed with CPU performance improved.
· Multilingual support : available in English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
· RAM 64MB of RAM (128MB recommended)
· DirectX 8.1 or higher
· Windows Media Runtime 9
· Administrative permissions are required for installation
· QuickTime Player (if you want to convert mov, mp4, 3gp files)
· RealPlayer (if you need convert to rmvb file)
· DVD Decoder (view and convert MPEG2, VOB file)
· You can't add more than one file in the unregistered version
· 2 minutes per file conversion limit
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multilingual support
· Support convert more formats