TMPGEnc MovieStyle was designed to give you the freedom to convert your video clips and play them on various mobile and HD devices.
It lets you convert your digital videos for use on 14 different devices from the popular iPad, iPod and iPhone to game consoles such as the PlayStation 3, Wii and Xbox 360.
Here are some key features of "TMPGEnc MovieStyle":
Drag and Drop Converting:
· MovieStyle's sleek and intuitive interface makes it easy to start converting your video clips for your favorite device! To convert your video, simply select your device, then drag and drop your video file into the drop area. That's it! MovieStyle will automatically start converting your video.
Convert For 14 Portable and HD Devices:
· Now with updated support for Apple's iPad!
· Supports the latest iPod Nano (4th generation), iPhone 3G, and Sony Walkman models. MovieStyle can convert your video for use on the following portable and HD devices. Whether you want to take your videos on the go with your iPhone, or watch them in your home theater on your PlayStation 3 at 1080p, we've got you covered.
· You've probably got a lot of video files on your computer, and they're probably in lots of different formats. Not to worry! MovieStyle can import many widely used formats such as QuickTime, Windows Media Video, and more.
· You can even import a DVD (copy-protected DVD's cannot be imported), or your DVD-VR and WTV/DVR-MS (Windows Media Center) recordings!
· For HDV and Everio camcorder users, your video files can also be imported with no problem!
· With the Drop Folder feature, you simply specify a folder for MovieStyle to monitor. When you save or move a video clip to that folder, MovieStyle will automatically convert it for the device you specified. (The MovieStyle application must be open for the Drop Folder to work.)
· Pentium III 1.0GHz or higher (Providing SSE extension support)
· 256MB or more
· 40MB for the program + enough space for the input / output files
· 1024 × 768 or more
· HDD format - NTFS recommended (FAT32 is possible but limits the maximum file size to 4GB)
· DirectX 9 or higher
· Internet connection required for periodic license validation and updates
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen (10 seconds delay on startup)
· Watermark added at the beginning and end of the output file.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: iPhone 5 / iPod touch 5th generation output target now available!
· iPad 3rd/4th generation output target now available!
· Improved: Supports the Quick Encoder for 64-bit Windows 7/8 environments.
· Changed: Some specific codecs that cannot decode interlaced MotionJPEG in AVI containers will no longer be used.
· Fixed: Occasionally the output audio stream was not synced with the video stream when importing source files by the DivX/DirectShow/Windows Media readers.
· Other minor corrections.