Softpedia Editor's Review for WinX Free FLV to MP4 Converter
FLV to MP4 in a few clicks
Written by Elena Opris on October 10th, 2012
WinX Free FLV to MP4 Video Converter is a software with a name that perfectly describes its functionality - it allows you to encode video clips from the FLV format to the MP4 extension. It can be easily used by individuals of any experience level.
The interface of the application is plain and simple to navigate through. Video clips can be imported into the queue by using the file browser only, because the "drag and drop" method is not supported. Batch processing is allowed.
In the list you can check out the initial and output name and clip information, along with duration of each video. Once you establish the output destination and file type, you can proceed with the encoding job.
But you can also configure audio and video settings when it comes to the format, quality, sample frequency rate, channel mode, volume, frame rate, aspect ratio and resolution. Furthermore, you can preview clips and capture frames, trim them by marking the start and end position, as well as remove an item from the list or clear the entire queue.
The video processing tool takes up a moderate amount of system resources, has a good response time, quickly finishes a task and manages to keep a good image and sound quality. We haven't come across any issues during our tests, since WinX Free FLV to MP4 Video Converter did not freeze, crash or pop up errors. However, there is no help file available. Other than that, we strongly recommend WinX Free FLV to MP4 Video Converter to all users.
WinX Free FLV to MP4 Converter description
Here are some key features of "WinX Free FLV to MP4 Converter":
· Convert videos from FLV to MP4.
· Extract and save screenshot pictures as BMP and JPEG.
· Enjoy lossless sound image quality.
· Supports both single and batch video conversion modes.
· Audio and video parameters are adjustable for users to balance video and audio quality and file size.
· Set audio format, customize quality, sample rate and volume for desired audio effect.
· Select video format, control frame rate and resolution to get ideal video quality.
· 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
· 100MB space for installation
· 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
· DVD-ROM drive