4Media Video Cutter Extract is a professional application designed to cut any segment from a video file. 4Media Video Cutter 2 provides the easiest solution to cut video clips just by setting start point and end point respectively.
You can clip as many video segments from one source as you want and have a real-time preview on the source and output files in the built-in media player. Almost all popular regular video formats and High Definition video formats are supported by this video cutting software, like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RMVB, ASF, 3GP, DVH.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg) and etc.
Here are some key features of "4Media Video Cutter":
Output Segments Respectively or as a Whole One:
· Output the segments respectively after clipping. 4Media Video Cutter 2 also offers the option to output all segments as a whole one to create a new video file.
Keep Original Format when Output:
· Keep the output format same with the original video file is an option available after finish the video editing.
Personalize Output Videos:
· Change output video size and quality as wish. Moreover, a batch of audio and video parameters are adjustable to personalize the output effect, like Bitrate, Frame Rate, Zoom, Ratio, Volume and more other video editing options.
Actions after Tasks are Done:
· 4Media Video Cutter can help you preset an action after all tasks are complete: auto-exit the application, shut down, hibernate the computer, or do nothing.
System Power Management Options:
· This option is to prevent standby/hibernation when connecting to mains or using battery.
Interface with Multiple Languages:
· English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese interface languages are available in 4Media Video Cutter 2.
· 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above
· 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
· 30MB space for installation
· 3 file limit
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (Bing Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function