Ashampoo Movie Menu description
Your own video disc with a great-looking menu in highest quality – quick and easy
From now on there are no more excuses for boring or even no menus on your own video discs! Using Ashampoo Movie Menu application you don’t just burn your videos on a DVD or Blu-ray Disc, but in no time you can create a professional-looking menu which fits nicely to your video contents.
Discover new fun when watching videos on TV with family and friends, or make a video disc with an individual menu into an extraordinary and absolutely unique gift.
Ashampoo Movie Menu – the name says it all! Choose the best theme for your holiday, wedding or birthday videos from a variety of menu themes. Personalize your disc menu and give your DVDs or Blu-ray Discs™ the professional look they deserve.
Here are some key features of "Ashampoo Movie Menu":
Create cool menus – fast and simple:
· Impress your audience with appealing, creative menus for DVD or Blu-ray Disc, which you created in no time with Ashampoo Movie Menu. The easy to use program interface will guide you step by step through the process of creating your own personal disc menu.
· At first choose a suitable format and a menu theme for your personal video disc. Then use the editor to customize the disc menu to your needs. Select different menu themes, create subpages in your menu, choose background music and lots more.
· A great feature of the editor is that you can edit each menu page individually. Select a different music track or use a different menu theme for each page. Of course you could also use images or videos as background for a menu page. Make your disc menu even more personal by adding photos, texts, different shapes or buttons with different functions.
· When you’re happy with your result, burn a DVD or Blu-ray Disc with your videos and the disc menu. Afterwards play the disc on a computer or in a DVD or Blu-ray player and enjoy the perfect design and easy use of your menu.
Wide range of formats:
· Ashampoo Movie Menu offers different formats for creating a video disc. First of all you can choose between DVD and Blu-ray Disc (720p or 1080p). When creating a video DVD you can choose between two screen formats: widescreen (16:9) and normal screen (4:3). You should also pick a suitable TV system (PAL or NTSC). But don’t worry. If you’re not sure, just let Ashampoo Movie Menu make the right choice for you. There are several options to save your professional-looking disc menu. Burn your videos directly on a DVD or Blu-ray Disc or save it on your hard disk at a location of your choice. During the encoding or burning process of your video disc you can always watch the progress via a progress bar and an animation.
Animated DVD- and Blu-ray Disc menus:
· Ashampoo Movie Menu offers you professionally designed menu themes for your own disc menu. Select the suitable menu from a great variety of themes. These menu themes can be used for lots of different occasions and can also be further personalized with the editor. In a multipage menu you could use a different menu theme on every page.
· DVD writer for DVD output.
· Blu-ray writer for Blu-ray output.
· DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card.
· Graphics adapter: Min. resolution 1024x 768 and 16-bit High color.
· Recommended: DirectX 9 capable GPU with hardware pixel shader v2.0
· CPU: 1200 MHz (or higher) x86 or x64 CPU, 3000 MHz recommended.
· RAM and disk space: 512 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 205 MB. (at least 1024mb for HD-Content). Recommended for best performance: 1024MB RAM or more.
· Windows Media Player 9 or higher required, DirectX 9.0c required.
· 10 days trial but can be extended to 40 upon registration
· Nag screen