Softpedia Editor's Review for Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter
A easy to use and helpful convertor that allows you to convert AVI files to GIF / SWF format
Written by Elena Opris on August 21st, 2012
As the name of this software implies, Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter allows you to quickly encode video files to the SWF format or to GIF animations.
The interface of the program is plain and pretty simple to work with. Video clips can be imported into the list by using the file browser only, because the "drag and drop" method is unsupported. Batch processing is not possible.
In case of GIF animations, you can configure settings when it comes to the quality (standard, dither, optimal, dither and optimal), size (optionally constrain properties) and playback (loop, frame delay).
On the other hand, if you want to convert videos to SWF, you can change audio and video preferences regarding the aspect ratio, bit rate, frames per second, sample frequency rate, channel mode, volume and size.
Furthermore, you can preview original and converted videos, take snapshots, enable loop mode and view file properties. However, the unregistered version of the video processing program doesn't let you save any files.
Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter quickly finishes a task while using a moderate amount of system resources. It preserves a very good image and sound quality and didn't freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. You can even check out a well-drawn help file for novices. We recommend Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter to all users, regardless of their experience level.
Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter description
Here are some key features of "Fast Video to GIF SWF Converter":
· Convert video files such as AVI (DivX, XviD), MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, WMV, and ASF formats to animated GIF and SWF flash files
· Define Audio and Video quality of SWF files
· Change output resolution
· Ability to define Play Loop and Frame Delay for animated GIF
· Color optimization option for GIF: Standard, Dither, Optimal, Dither + Optimal
· Take snapshot of video file and make it editable
· Ability to define Aspect Ratio, Deinterlace and Output Volume for SWF flash
· Select transparency color on GIF
· High-speed conversion process to make output files in matter of seconds
· Easy-to-use interface
· 8.8 MB disk space
· Can not save the files.
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GIF Optimizer added