The Wireless PC-on-TV Device is a graphics / video converter that enables you to wirelessly connect your desktop or laptop computer to any display such as a television, projector, or computer monitor.
The device has its own software (Wireless PC-on-TV application) that allows you to control viewing options and configure predefined settings so that future connections are simple and easy.
Give PC-on-TV a try to see how useful it can actually be for you!
Here are some key features of "PC-on-TV":
· VGA, Component or Composite TV connections
· Easy to install Software
· Setup Wizard Software guides the User for proper internet access.
· Plays any content: Movies, Videos, DVDs, Photos, Web pages, etc.
· Wireless and Ethernet connectivity device acts as an access point and simultaneously connects to the Internet
· 802.11G Wireless Connection Protocol
· Complete Security
· Security Setup Wizard
· Supports all media formats (No codec requirements)
· Upgrade software via the Internet
· High quality video (30 FPS)
· High quality Audio
· CPU: Pentium 4 or M > 1.5GHz (Dual-Core Processor is recommended)
· Memory: 512 MB
· Available disk space: 130 MB