Topaz Moment lets you quickly and easily capture frames from video and change them into high quality photography with up to a 2.5x resolution increase.
Tired of noisy and blurry frame grabs from video? Topaz Moment uses advanced enhancement techniques to let you capture a frame that is the cleanest, sharpest, and highest in resolution. This is your tool for capturing priceless moments and turning them into photo-quality mega-pixel prints!
You can capture frames from videos files in most of the common formats, such as AVI, MPG, QuickTime, RealMedia. It can also capture frames directly from mini-DV camcorder, DVD, VCD, and SVCD.
The seemingly simple software employs three advanced technologies:
· super-resolution that creates higher resolution images from multiple frames of video;
· advanced noise reduction that suppresses frame noise without loss of details;
· edge enhancement that sharpens the picture without increase noise or overshooting. Using these unique techniques, Topaz Moment is perfect for seemingly magically transforming those messy frame grabs into beautifully sharp photo prints
Here are some key features of "Topaz Moment":
· Input video file formats*: AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, QuickTime, RealMedia...
· Input video device: DVD video disc, DV camcorder or DV deck, VCD, SVCD.
· Video control: play normal/fast/slow, seek, step forward/backward.
· Enhance picture to resolution: 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x and 2.5x.
· Noise reduction: none, low, median, and high.
· Enhancing picture using neighboring frames: 0, 2, 4, and 8.
· Motion smoothness: minimum, small, median, and high.
· Advanced image sharpness without overshooting effect: continuous adjustable
· Image adjustment: contrast, brightness, hue, saturation.
· Capture mode: quick capture, capture and enhance, auto-save, batch capture.
· Output option: cropping, scale to a specific size
· Output image format: BMP, JPEG, TIF, PNG files, copy to clipboard (may need proper DirectX decoders)
· 800GHz, 256MB, 1024x768, DirectX
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New image file format that allows captured still have timestamp as its suffix