TMPGEnc XPress gives you the freedom to take almost any video file and encode it to your desired file format including DivX, AVI, QuickTime, MPEG-4 ISO, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, HDV camcorder, Blu-ray Disc and much more.
TMPGEnc XPress will provide you with functions and features ranging from a simple cut-editor tool to multiple powerful video filtering and effects.
Here are some key features of "TMPGEnc XPress":
· Open Windows XP Media Center files (DVR-MS) with TMPGEnc 4.0XPress. It also accepts DVD video files, DVD-VR, along with support for High Definition Camcorders such as JVC.
· Automatically detect scene changes and flag them for reference to make life a little easier while editing.
· You can now create a slideshow with your pictures or by utilizing separate individual frames from your video, captured to file with the Frame Capture feature. You can also include an audio track for your slideshow along with a wide variety of transitions.
· Includes 19 unique filters and allows you to apply 30 filters to your video and encode it once.
· TMPGEnc's exclusive XDVD (eXtended DVD) format allows you to fit up to 24 hours worth of video on a single double layer DVD with same reliability and compatibility that TMPG has to offer.
· After obtaining the specific settings for your mobile device you can then output your videos from your PC to your PSP, iPod, and/or PDA utilizing the MPEG-4 ISO and H.264 file format.
· Supports the import/output of High Definition video MPEG- 2 (MP@HL 1920x1080) files.
· Import/Output to DivX's popular high quality file types with TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress. Thanks to the native support of DivX you can import and output to and from DivX formats.
· Window Media Center PC, QuickTime Pro, DVD-Video, DVD Recordables (DVD-VR), High Definition video formats supported.
· Make multiple cuts to your footage and encode it once rather than multiple times. This allows you to save a lot time and energy.
· Customize your filter menu for faster and easier editing. List the filters you want or simply take out the filters you will never use
· Pentium3 1GHz, Athlon XP 2000 or better
· 256MB or more
· 40MB for the program+ enough space for the input / output files (*NTFS format, 5 GB at least recommended)
· 1024 ? 768 or more screen resolution
· HDD format: NTFS file system recommendation
· DirectX 9 or more
· 10-seconds mandatory delay
· Project file save/load options disabled
· Batch encoder tool disabled
· TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress" appears for 10 seconds every 5 minutes
· 14-day trial period
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added AAC 5.1 support in the MP4 file reader.
· Fixed MP4/AVCHD file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where some video data would not be decoded unless played frame by frame.
· Fixed AVI file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where AVI files having a partially invalid header could not be opened.
· Fixed 44.1 kHz Dolby Digital audio files would not be correctly decoded.
· Fixed Multiple WTV files imported through the Source Wizard would not open correctly.
· Fixed Improved the file MPEG-1/2 file importaion when the VBV buffer size value is smaller than what is expected from the file characteristics, but is still within the limits.
· Fixed Other minor fixes