Video Organizer is a handy application that will help you organize your video library. A user can load multiple directories of files into the program. From their, the list is loaded in alphabetical order. File properties are listed for the selected file.
A total number of files is also displayed. A user can save the loaded directories to a file, this makes it so you can load huge libraries just by selecting your save file. The save file only contains the directories which you loaded, so it is very small in size.
Here are some key features of "Video Organizer":
· Save imported directories and files.
· When saving, users can choose to enable auto-load.
· Or a user can load different sets of directories at different times.
· Search for a file.
· Sort alphabetically or by creation date.
· HTML Index function that creates a web page with your files.
· Clear directories.
· View location of selected file.
· Click on movie artwork to view trailer
· Library Information.
· File Information.
· IMDB Information.
· Many more
· Continually updating
· Windows Installer 3.1
· Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (x86 and x64)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issues with installing. The server that was hosting the old application files is no longer working. A new server is being used. You must uninstall any previous version of this application that you had, then install this version. I would also recommend deleting the local database files that reside in your "My Documents" folder. This does include the new index page and other bug fixes that R48 had.