Designed specifically to meet the needs of feature film, commercial, broadcast television and independent film, it continues to be embraced by working professionals. The results speak for themselves.
Dragon's User Interface Was Built for the Art of Stop-Motion Animation:
In the middle of a shoot, you're focused on pulling off a fantastic performance, not hunting around with the mouse. So all of the Dragon's essential features are just at your fingertips on the keypad. It was designed under the stress of real production, and world-class feature animators have used Dragon and helped shape it.
Here are some key features of "Dragon Stop Motion":
· Canon DSLR live view
· Nikon DSLR live view
· 3D Stereo Shooting
· Multi-Exposure for HDR/effects
· Onionskin & Chroma Key
· Audio track reading
· QuickTime 7.2 or newer
· 1.33 GHz CPU
· 1 GB RAM
· A supported camera
· 10 days trial
· 50 frames per take
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Canon EOS 600D/T3i and 1100D/T3. (No PPC support).
· Fixed blank frames and long delays with video source capture.
· Audio scrubbing on step-to frame (was on step-from frame previously).
· Fixed issues with non-ASCII characters on Windows.