Softpedia Editor's Review for Naturpic Video Cutter
A powerful video editor that can cut video file and add effects to video file
Written by Elena Opris on May 10th, 2012
Naturpic Video Cutter is a simple-to-use software with a self-explanatory title - it allows you to trim video clips in a simple manner. It supports several file formats, including ASF, AVI, MPG, MOV and WMV.
This kind of program is necessary the moment you have a video clip whose size is very large and you cannot upload it online or store it on a removable device.
The interface of the application is clean and intuitive. Videos can be imported via the file browser only, because the "drag and drop" method is not supported.
So, you can play and pause a video, and cut it by marking the start and end time. But you can also go backward and forward, change the video size and take snapshots.
Furthermore, you can enable Naturpic Video Cutter to automatically create 10 snapshots during a specific time interval and sort screenshots by time taken. Additionally, you can apply various image effects which include text, brightness, contrast, gamma, saturation, temperature, grayscale, invert, posterize, flip, skew, rotate and resample.
The straightforward application takes up a high amount of system resources, includes a step-by-step guide with images for beginners and has a very good response time. No errors have occurred during our tests. We highly recommend Naturpic Video Cutter to all users.
Naturpic Video Cutter description
Here are some key features of "Naturpic Video Cutter":
· Cut large AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, MOV, QT file into smaller clips.
· Enables you to add over 50 effects to your video file.
· Convert to AVI(Divx, XviD, etc.)
· Convert to MPEG1
· Convert to MPEG2
· Convert to WMV
· Convert to animated GIF
· Convert to Real Media format
· Very User-friendly interface
· Predefine MPEG converting format, includes PAL/NTSC VCD, SVCD and DVD formats.
· Selectable video or audio codec.
· Extreme fast conversion speed.
· About 20 MB of disk space for installation. According to the video files, it needs more disk space for proper working
· 586 CPU or higher (Strongly Recommend PIII 1G or higher)
· 128 MB RAM or more
· Sound card
· Can save at most 30 seconds per file
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supports Multi-Core CPU