Easily edit videos from AVCHD, HDV, DV, and Digital SLR cameras.
LoiLoScope is a software where you can edit and share your videos freely. Being the worlds first video editing software that eliminates waiting time during editing, you can add text, images, music, and add effects while your video is playing.
In addition, the software's interface is very easy-to-use so that even first time users will be able to edit their files like professionals.
Once you have created your video, you can easily encode videos for your PC, upload to Facebook or YouTube, and even create videos to be played on portable devices.
Here are some key features of "LoiLoScope":
Supported file format:
· video and music files: mov, avi, flv, wmv, 3g2, 3gp, mp3, mp4, m4a, wav
· picture files: jpeg, bmp, png, tga, pict, gif
· Files dragged & dropped onto the desktop will appear as thumbnails. Place your mouse cursor on the thumbnail to play
Zooming in / out:
· Forgot where you put a thumbnail? Click the background of the desktop and the LoiLoScope desktop will zoom out for a clearer view. Click again and LoiLoScope will zoom out again to view all the objects (thumbnails & thumbnails) on the desktop.
Use the mouse wheel to zoom in / out:
· Scroll the mouse wheel back and forth to zoom in and out on the LoiLoScope desktop.
Drag the background to slide and move:
· Drag the background and move as if you are sliding on the desktop.
· Click a thumbnail to zoom in and view the editing tools. The blue bar shown below the display indicateds the length of the movie. Editing movies with LoiLoScope is extremly easy. Find a section of a movie you want to use and isolate by dragging the in and out using your mouse.Then click the copy button on the bottom right hand side and make a copy. In this way, find sections you like from a single movie, copy and create lots of material for your final movie.
· To throw a thumbnail click a thumbnail, drag, and let go in any direction you like. The thrown thumbnail will stop at shortly distant location
Multiple select thumbnails:
· Right click with your mouse and select objects with the red line.You can also box objects. The selected objects will appear light. Move the selected objects all at once.
· CPU ATOM 1.6GHz or better, Pentium4 2GHz or better
· Memory 1GB or more
· GPU: Graphic cards that support PixelShader2.0 or later; NVIDIA GeForce 6000 series or better; ATI Radeon9600 or better; Intel 945 or better
· Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP 1
· 30 days trial period
· Nag screen