VSDC Free Video Editor 184.108.40.2065
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in VSDC Free Video Editor 220.127.116.112:
- The new version redefines video editing by making it 100% non-linear. Practically, this means the program provides a lot of previously unavailable video editing options, while existing techniques have become faster and more efficient.
- While home video editing tools are usually simple, this doesn’t mean they can’t deliver decent capabilities. VSDC Free Video Editor 3.0 recently released by Flash-Integro proves this by enhancing its signature non-linear editing toward even higher flexibility.
- Non-linear editing, a key feature of the program, allows users to arbitrarily place objects and video fragments on the timeline and easily manipulate them. The new update of VSDC Free Video Editor goes further and provides a simpler and more intuitive way of handling objects and effects. Previously, objects and effects were controlled by constant or linearly changing values – position on the screen, rotation speed, intensity of a certain special effect, or a specific contrast value. Now, all those parameters (and dozens of others!) have become non-linear too.
- Instead of propagating multiple objects and effects in the project to achieve the desired goal, users can now simply adjust a few parameters or select a ready-to-go math function to program virtually any possible behavior. For example, to make an object pulsate – appear and disappear according to some pattern – previously a user had to add multiple Fade In and Fade Out effects, synchronize them on the timeline and adjust each effect object individually. Now, the same can be done in a minute by simply applying a proper, functional curve to the Transparency effect. In addition, the new approach allows for creating effects that were hardly achievable in the previous version of the editor or not achievable at all.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 29.3 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Video \ Video Editors
However, you need to pay attention during the installation process as you might need to decline some third-party offers.
In order to enjoy the functions of the application, you first need to create a project, then specify its type: blank, import your images and videos, capture video or capture your desktop screen.
When it comes to importing multimedia files, you also get the possibility to choose the transition type that best suits your preferences.
Unlike other video editors, this software solution enables you to rearrange your selected files, adjust their length and size until you are pleased with the outcome. You can also create new scenes and add them to your project, if you are not satisfied with the items you have added.
When you are ready to save your creation, you can specify the target devices where you want to be able to play it, so that VSDC Free Video Editor can convert it to a compatible format. The application supports a wide range of devices, such as iPod, mobile phone, PSP, Zune, Archos, BlackBerry, iRiver, Xbox, or PC, and depending on your choice, your created project will be exported to the format that plays smoothly on your handset.
Next, you can add markers to your video, export individual images or extract the audio track off your project and use them in other ones. Additionally, you can burn the created clip to a disc that you can later share with friends.
All in all, VSDC Free Video Editor can provide you with a plethora of features that you can rely on to quickly come up with professional-looking videos. However, you first need to thoroughly experiment with each function so as to discover its advantages or drawbacks before using it on a regular basis.
VSDC Free Video Editor was reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on March 4th, 2015
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003