VSDC Free Video Editor 18.104.22.1687
A feature-packed software utility that can help even novices create high-complexity videos that can be converted to the format they choose
However, you need to pay attention during the installation process as you might need to decline some third-party offers.
In order to enjoy the functions of the application, you first need to create a project, then specify its type: blank, import your images and videos, capture video or capture your desktop screen.
When it comes to importing multimedia files, you also get the possibility to choose the transition type that best suits your preferences.
Unlike other video editors, this software solution enables you to rearrange your selected files, adjust their length and size until you are pleased with the outcome. You can also create new scenes and add them to your project, if you are not satisfied with the items you have added.
When you are ready to save your creation, you can specify the target devices where you want to be able to play it, so that VSDC Free Video Editor can convert it to a compatible format. The application supports a wide range of devices, such as iPod, mobile phone, PSP, Zune, Archos, BlackBerry, iRiver, Xbox, or PC, and depending on your choice, your created project will be exported to the format that plays smoothly on your handset.
Next, you can add markers to your video, export individual images or extract the audio track off your project and use them in other ones. Additionally, you can burn the created clip to a disc that you can later share with friends.
All in all, VSDC Free Video Editor can provide you with a plethora of features that you can rely on to quickly come up with professional-looking videos. However, you first need to thoroughly experiment with each function so as to discover its advantages or drawbacks before using it on a regular basis.
Reviewed by Giorgiana Arghire, last updated on December 10th, 2014
VSDC Free Video Editor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The new VSDC Free Video Editor 2.3.0 update released by Flash-Integro adds 3 dedicated utilities to download, burn, and convert videos, speeds up exporting and preview, reduces memory consumption and improves the use of multi-core CPUs for fluent and smooth performance.
- VSDC Free Video Editor keeps delivering new functions and options with every version. And the latest one brings an impressive number of useful options too. In the center of the new update are: enhanced performance of the application thanks to reduced memory consumption, better utilization of CPU multiple cores, and the reworked algorithms of cubic and supersampling interpolation resulting in 3 to 4 times faster resizing. The latter option also greatly speeds up exporting and previewing of videos. Parallel processing of scenes on multiple CPU cores increases the smoothness of previewing and promotes 50-100% faster format converting.
- In addition, VSDC Free Video Editor now features 3 new capable tools to manipulate videos easier. The first instrument is a video format converter equipped with optimized format-to-format conversion presets. While in-editor conversion is still possible, using a devoted tool delivers better size/quality ratios. The disk recording utility can now burn any files the user wants to a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disk, not just projects created in VSDC Video Editor. Finally, the Downloader tool can retrieve videos for editing from multiple web video services starting from YouTube.
- Among other novelties are full-featured group operations in the Wizard for easier handling of multiple objects in the timeline, better thumbnail visualization, and new filters and effects that also work faster than ever before.
Application descriptionVSDC Free Video Editor is a handy and reliable application designed to enable you to create videos out of multime...
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function