Video Thumbnails Maker 18.104.22.168
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Video Thumbnails Maker 22.214.171.124:
- new: New Folder Browser dialog allows you to select multiple folders. You can also toggle "Add SubFolders recursively" feature ON and OFF right on the dialog form. "Switch to classic Browser" button allows you to select a single folder in the old-fashioned way (this also gives you networking capabilities, if necessary).
- new: "GB" checkbox is added to the Options window. It allows to stamp file size in Gigabytes on thumbnail sheets.
- new: From now on you can delete related video file right from the VTX viewer.
- new: Installer detects if the required .NET Framwork is installed and if it is not - it will prompt, download and install the required package.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 16.8 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- SUU Design
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Multimedia \ Video \ Video Editors
PART OF: Watermark Video download hubsee alternatives
The user interface of the program is clean and intuitive. You can add files or folders to the queue by either using the file browser or the "drag and drop" method, then set the output folder.
Plus, you can enable the tool to preserve the folders' structure, take each shot in its own file and combine all files in a single picture.
Additionally, you can sort the list, clear completed tasks, clear all or remove files, as well as pause or stop an ongoing task.
In the "Options" menu, you can choose one of the five predefined profiles or manually set the thumbnails layout, tile width and gap width.
You can also select technical details (e.g. draw details, resolution), thumbnails effects (e.g. font, opacity, position, drop shadow) and others (e.g. stroke tiles, cut edges, watermark).
Before applying any changes, you can preview your results in a sample picture. Furthermore, you can import and export presets in the Video Thumbnails Maker proprietary format.
The program uses a moderate to high amount of system resources and finishes tasks in a very short amount of time. It supports several video formats, including AVI, WMV, MPG, MKV and MP4, as long as you have the necessary codecs installed.
All in all, Video Thumbnails Maker is an great tool for creating video thumbnails and we strongly recommend it, whether you are a first-time or an experienced user.
Video Thumbnails Maker was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on April 18th, 2015
Runs on: Windows All
feature list requirements limitations