MIS Info Video lets you to play DVD, AVI, MP3 and MPEG files, manage, and obtain information about a media file using MIS specification (subtext, chapters, URL...), .NFO or .TXT.
MIS Info Video also gives you the possibility to resume a media (video/audio), a 10-foot onscreen TV interface, parental control with a .MIS, sorting, profiles, work like a regular player (no profile needed), English/French ...
Here are some key features of "MIS Info Video":
· Support password, parental control
· Can resume playback where you last stop it (support multi user and the .MIR specification)
· Search credit name on imdb.com
· Option to hide the date when resuming
· Enter an alternate name when resuming a second time (mostly for computers with one user account)
· View your pictures (JPG, TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
· 6 ways to navigate your media files
· Assign a default picture for each folders or each file without a previously assigned picture. Perfect for albums, TV series, theme folders ...
· Fully support the FOLDER.MIF
· Support more .MIS tags (purchase-ymd, estimate-price, warranty-ymd...) thus starting your own basic inventory system
· Support for other extension (no playback): ISO, IMG, AMZN (Amazon Unbox)
· Search for a word in the title or .MIS
· Let you play (1, 2) (DVD, AVI, WMV, MPEG 1/2, MP3, WMA, WAV, ASF, TS) and displays more types
· Acts like a regular media player without the need to create a profile
· 10-foot onscreen TV interface
· Support .MIS chapters, subtexts
· Manage more than 1 million titles per profiles
· Profile Manager Program to better organize your profiles
· Mini Web browser for the URLs within a .MIS
· Sort by original date, title, folder, file extension ...
· Create a .TXT from a .MIS
· Launch and play the VIDEO_TS.IFO(DVD) on your hard drive (2)
· 12 Color scheme(6 gradient, 6 normal)
· Take snapshots of a video media
· Organize all of your video files with the help of a profile
· Resize to the screen resolution
· Configure your favorite video player
· Support network drive
· English and French support
· No spyware or adware
· Processor Memoryy: 128 MB minimum
· Hard disk space: 25 MB of free space
· Video: 800X480
· Graphic: Latest DirectX 9 and video drivers (not the basic one), Windows Media Player 9/10
· Input: Keyboard and Mouse
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add: Professionally made icons
· Add: Hotkeys in [ ]
· Add: In the Main page, 1 new way to display your media files: Picture and information 2. More information will be seen on one page
· Add: In the Option page, a new direct link to the Blog
· Add: In the Internal Player page, the new Automatic aspect ratio is now available. It will take the best choice between Full Window and Keep aspect ratio
· Add: The Profile Manager now include the new icons plus the state of protection of each profiles
· Add: More Vista "friendly"
· Change: If a change is detected in the Folder page, it will return to the Main page
· Change: The help (English/French) are now local HTML files. No pictures are included to lower the file size.
· Corrected: When deleting a profile in Profile Manager, the pictures were not deleted
· Corrected: In v2.5, when a password was asked when entering in a profile, an error was detected.
· Many visual correction when resizing the application
· Vista: Take more time to insta...