The Media Glass application was designed to be a simple WPF media player.
Here are some key features of "Media Glass":
· Plays video / audio
· Change played video resolution
· Make snapshots original / what you see size
· Use mouse wheel to resize the media window
· FullScreen mode ( not finished yet )
· Simple and intuitive interface
· Windows Media Player 10 or higher ( if you installed 9.0 or lower it will not work !!!!! )
· NET Framework 3.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix label width in playlist header.
· Fix font family and size for Windows Vista and Windows Seven.
· Rename edit window title.
· Splash Screen.
· Running played file name.
· Close played media stream.
· Show and save media stream duration time at playlist.
· Save column width user settings.
· ToolTip for items and columns in ListView and TreeView.
· Exit context menu item.
· Remove played item correctly.
· Recent files.
· Open and play file when playlist played.
· Open only media format in Open File Dialog and save last open file path.
· Play media stream by Enter.
· Drug and drop files into playlist.
· Sort playlist content by name.
· Set Media Glass as default player for selected formats by Options Window and setup.
· New camera icon.
· Create custom glass context menu.
· Create custom glass tooltip.
· Application icon for Xp, Vista and Windows Seven.
· Minimze / maximize all application.
· Error handling.
· Vista style for standart windows.