Video Mill is a handy and reliable application that allows you to listen to multiple video files simultaneously. Each video is played in its own window (Media Screen) which can be sized to stretch or shrink the video and positioned as desired.
Presenters and mobile entertainers can customize presentations by picking from their library of videos for a target audience. Start/stop/pause/resume all videos with one click or keyboard button press. Or freeze individual Screens while others play on.
With a common video projector, use Video Mill as video-scapes or backdrops for theater, concerts, amusement attractions, or museum displays. Store owners can play multiple promotion videos side by side on a large TV.
Create basic projects in minutes with drag and drop ease. All your customization edits are saved so at show time you simply open the Media List file and click Play. Most video formats are supported including 720 / 1080 HD (high definition).
Play videos residing on your computer or Internet hosted videos. Whether you are a video designer (from professional to aspiring amateur); a business owner (large to small); a mobile entertainer or presenter; or an videophile hobbyist, Video Mill combines simplicity and flexibility for a wide range of video projects.
Here are some key features of "Video Mill":
· Play Multiple Videos Simultaneously - Play multiple videos simultaneously.
· Standard Player Controls - Oversized buttons for Play, Stop, Pause And Resume. Pre-Load and Unload one or multiple videos. Plus mouse-free operation with keyboard shortcuts.
· Control Groups of Media Screens - Define a collection of Media Items and apply operations to the group with a single button click (examples: Load, Play, Stop, Pause, Resume, etc.).
· Save video settings - Save and restore all video configuration work as Media List files.
· Media Screen size and location - Resize and move Media Screen windows separately. Video will stretch or shrink to fill the screen.
· Auto-Size Screens - Set one or many Video Screens to a pre-defined size in one click.
· Auto-Position Screens - When playing multiple Video Screens, you can arrange them in Tiled or Cascaded positions in one click.
· Media Screen Visibility - Show or hide any or all running video screens. Videos can continue to play while hidden if desired.
· Media Screen Layout - Add colored border, a background image (when Opacity is applied), or two color gradient background.
· Media Screen - Snap Shots - Take snap shots of videos as they play. Image files saved in common formats (Gif, Jpeg, Bmp,or Png).
· Play controls - Oversize buttons for Play, Stop, Pause, Resume, Cancel (unload) and Load.
· Plays audio files too - Don't like the sound track on the video itself? No problem. Mute the video sound track. And accompany the video with a separate audio track.
· Display Image files - Load a still photo into a Screen as a marquee. Most any format supported (Gif, Jpeg, Bmp, Png, more...)
· Stream audience cam to screen behind performers.
· Stream most cameras to Media Screen - Stream most any computer connected camera to a Media Screen. It could be as simple as a stationary Webcam or a camcorder that is capable of streaming its feed to a file or server protocol such as http.
· Volume - Set volume for individual videos. Mute audio any video if desired. Or play a separate audio file along with the videos.
· Loop/Multi-Play - Play a video in a continuous loop or a specific number of times.
· Drag and drop - Use Windows Explorer or other file manger to drag and drop video files into your Media List.
· Copy and Paste Editing - You can copy a video with all of its configurations and paste as a new Media Item.
· Sort List - Sort provided on several criteria for more productive editing.
· Favorite Values - Save Favorite values used when creating new Media Items.
· Start and Stop Play Positions - Set the times to start and/or end play at any position in the Media File.
· Delay - Set a time to delay before and/or after playing a sound (Pre/Post Delay). Useful when looping a video but a delay is required between plays.
· Windows x32 and x64 support - Operates in full 64bit mode on x64 systems.
· View/print Reports - View a report (a.k.a. video design plot) showing the list of videos and configurations applied to each video. You can save as a file and/or print the report. Set the level of information and detail as desired.
· Microsoft Windows Media Player 11
· Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
· Microsoft Windows Installer 3.0 or later
· Internet Browser
· Some features are disabled:
· Copy and Paste Video Effects
· Edit Video Effect Animations (Rotate, Scale, Skew, Translate, Opacity)
· Screen Swap toolbar
· Load Scheduler
· Create and Edit Media Groups
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New feature - New productivity menu item to "Open the Folder of the Selected Media Item" in Windows Explorer. (under Edit Media Item menu)
· New feature - Added code to allow Migration of program settings to a new computer.
· New feature - File menu - New item to Clear Recent Files List.
· New function - Improved validation checks for "Tools > Media List Validation Check".