A compact media player with playlist support.
Yooko is a handy and reliable application which allows you to listen live to over 80 radio stations from the UK and Europe including BBC Radio 1, Radio 2 and 5live.
The application allows you to set a default volume level and to adjust the balance level in order to get the desired result. HD is the way to watch videos in the 21st century, and Yookoo does just that. With HD video integration for all the popular formats, it is possible to enjoy movies, online videos and home films like never before.
Here are some key features of "Yookoo":
· Yookoo delivers a clean, sleek and easy-to-use interface that puts focus on your content, rather than on the application.
· Controls are at your fingertips, and settings are easy to navigate, making it really simple to set up the player just how you like.
· With Yookoo, volume controls are at your fingertips. Slide the volume bar along to adjust sound levels or simply use the plus and minus buttons at each end of the slider.
· Yookoo lets you immerse yourself in your media content.
· In Yookoo, your content is right in front of you, all the time, making it easy to view whats playing.
· Parental Controls in Yookoo 6 let you choose which elements of Yookoo Player are available to a user.
· Listen to over 80 UK and European radio stations in just a few clicks.
· Make your own mix by creating a playlist.
· Open multiple playlists at once to create one huge one.
· Watch your videos in stunning HD quality.
· Yookoo plays high quality, crisp audio. Open up any song or audio file and begin playing.
· PC with a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor and 256MB RAM.
· To play Standard Definition video using Yookoo, an Intel Pentium D or faster processor, 256MB RAM
· 16-bit sound card and speakers.
· Broadband Internet connection (for Radio playback and updating)
· DirectX 9.0-compatible video card is required.