Debut Video Capture Software Professional is an easy-to-use application that will allow you to record video from a web cam, video capture device or desktop. It will help you save your recordings to an avi, flv or wmv file.
The application will help you capture snapshots of a video and save them to jpg. Adjust framerates, brightness, contrast and add text and captions.
Email movies automatically when recordings has stopped or send via FTP. Set it to record for specific periods of time. Record computer games, how to demonstrations, video messages and more.
Here are some key features of "Debut Video Capture Software Professional":
· Records video to .avi, .wmv, .flv, .asf .mpg, .3gp, .mp4, .mov and more.
Ability to record from:
· Camera (webcam)
· Video Input Sources with a USB Capture Device
· Almost anything you can see or play on your PC can be recorded.
· Records audio with the video (optional).
· Multiple video and audio encoder settings.
· Snap-shot saving feature.
· Text caption and timestamp features.
· Ability to adjust resolution and framerate of the output video.
· Color settings and video effects for the output video can be changed.
· Lets you record for set specified durations (h:mm:ss).
· When recording period is over, you can either stop recording or create a new recording and continue.
· Mirror recordings to a network or backup drive to keep your video files safe.
· Can be set to automatically send video via email once the recording is completed.
· Can automatically transmit video files via the internet using FTP.
· Find and play recordings ordered by name, date, format or size.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Snapshot capture
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (NCH Internet Browser Toolbar) that the program does not require to fully function