Easy HDTV DVR description
HDTV/DTV viewing and recording software for Windows and ATSC/QAM tuner cards
Easy HDTV DVR is a useful software that was designed in order to provide you with a simple and effective means of recording and playing HDTV television programs.
Easy HDTV DVR works with most MPEG-2 video and AC3 audio decoders. You can now watch and record all your favorite TV shows.
Here are some key features of "Easy HDTV DVR":
· Timeshift, pause, and replay live Digital/HDTV.
· Free PSIP fed program guide. Program guide data is collected from PSIP information sent along with the video and audio from the broadcaster.
· Records Digital/HDTV television shows in dvr-ms format.
· Silent background recording. No window needs to be open while a program is being recorded.
· Timer based recording.
· On screen display of channel number, channel name, channel resolution, program name, date, time, signal quality, program start and end time, program rating, volume and program description.
· Can run full-screen or in a window.
· Works with most ATSC HDTV PCI tuner cards and external USB tuners including ATI HDTV Wonder, ATI TV Wonder 650, Dvico Fusion, HDHomeRun, AutumnWave OnAir GT and AverMedia AverTVHD A180.
· Includes plug-in for ATI Remote Wonder Plus remote controls.
· Very small program size doesn't use up your disk space.
· Clear QAM support in Windows Vista and Windows 7.
· Multiple tuner support allows you to record multiple programs at once.
· a PC with 1.5 GHz or faster Intel or AMD processor
· Internal PCI ATSC HDTV tuner card or external USB ATSC HDTV tuner
· A hardware accelerated graphics card
· MPEG-2 video and AC3 audio decoders
· DirectX 9.0c or higher
· 20 GB of free hard disk space
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed auto repeat on control panel arrow keys.
· Fixed handling of empty multiple string structures.
· Fixed installer to better handle standard user accounts.
· Fixed problem where channel changes between certain channels would not work properly.
· Added ability to have both x86 and x64 versions installed at the same time.