MJPEG Surveillance description
Small, fast and powerful MJPG player, converter and recorder.
MJPEG Surveillance is a small and easy-to-use software for recording, converting and playing MJPG files.
Each frame is split into a 400 block grid, and an average luminance intensity value is calculated for each grid block, the program then compares the previous frame's values with the current frame's value, and the entire area which motion has occurred gets highlighted with a red rectangle, which can alter its size and shape to encapsulate the entire motion area.
All motion detection and highlighting are done directly in raw memory, with custom direct memory access routines, so speed is drastically increased when compared to typical detection coding methods.
Here are some key features of "MJPEG Surveillance":
· Designed to record video from a few, to hundreds of IP cameras simultaneously
· Chase Playback Supported! You can playback videos while they are still being recorded
· File Converted Included, to convert your MJPEG videos to Divx, WMV, MPEG4, IV50, and more
· Extremely Low Processor and Memory Usage! Even when using with multiple cameras simultaneously
· Motion Detection for motion activated recording
· Video View dialog allows you to see in real-time what's going on
· Motion Detection algorithm will highlight motion area on video dialog in real-time
· Customizable Motion Detection Grid, with the ability to X out areas which motion should be ignored
· Automatic Video Recycling, which records over the oldest videos first (weekly, monthly, yearly, ect!)
· Video Player has easy editing features so you can extract video clips from larger videos
· Easily Extract single frames from videos in JPG format
· Compatible with most types of IP cameras
· Extracts video from IP cameras which use Server push methods, and static JPG links
· Web camera for recording
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Recorder has been completely redesigned.
· Added Support for DirectX cameras, Adjustable JPG compression, Image Rotating and Flipping, Text Overlaying,
· MJPG video format has been redesign to conform to JPG standards.
· Video Player has be redesigned to be compliant with all MJPG file formats which follow JPG standards.
· Video Player has be redesigned to be compliant with all MJPG file formats.
· Added support for IP cameras which lack HTTP compliance (like missing the content-length header).
· Added FTP download support.
· MJPG Videos now support windows XP thumbnail view, and detail view, with image snapshot as icon.