AD-Browser is an easy-to-use software which allows users to browse the Active Directory via the IADs and IDirectorySearch COM Interface.
Compared to other Tools AD-Browser provides a List View of similar objects in Active Directory like computers, groups or users. The List View could be sorted by each attribute and exportet in a TAB seperated Textfile.
AD Group Members are listed by clicking on the member Attribute of a group. You will be able to get the E-Mail address lists by simply selecting users and using the mail button.
Here are some key features of "AD-Browser":
· select an OU to see the attributes and linked GPO's in List View
· sortable List View by each attribute
· export List View in a TAB seperated file
· to list group members click on the member or member;range button
· see all belonging groups by using the memberOf button
· select users and use the mail button to get an E-Mail address list
· use a right mouse button click on a marked object to get properties
· explore GPO settings (machine, user, folder redirection, ...)
· new history button (visted OU's and used filters)
· Active Directory server
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New predifined LDAP filters:
· Group Members (all members of selected group)
· Computers in current OU (not locked)
· Locked Computers in current OU
· Users in current OU (not locked)
· Locked Users in current OU
· Show all attributes or a list of defined attributes.
· Configure list in adbrowser.cfg