BazSyslog has been designed to capture traffic syslogs from netscreen devices.
It allows you to Log up to 2GB of Syslog data in a database and then generate reports based on those logs.
The reports allow you to analyse the amount, type, source and destination of traffic flowing through your device.
You can also use it to capture standard syslogs.
The app really comes in handy when your troubleshooting network/bandwidth issues or just want to know whats flowing through your firewall.
- The netscreen sessions sent in syslog are only logged and sent after a session closeses.
- The Times you specifiy in the reports are based on the netscreen device clock not the actual log time of the user
- Once the database start getting up around 1gb the loading times for the app and reports can be very slow
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Changed "Resolve IP" caption when querying
- Set default backup location to app location if not speified
- Set logging to stop when DB reaches 1.85GB