DMS gives its users complete administrative control over large numbers of computers from a single, easy to use console. Utilizing a modulare component design for computer administration, it has the ability to instantly manage hundreds of Windows workstation or server class operating systems, virtually eliminating the amount of IT work needed to meet the high demands of a thriving business.
Give DMS a try to see how useful it can actually be for you!
You may use DMS to manage up to 25 devices with a single DMS server for free.
Here are some key features of "DMS":
- instantly install and manage software applications to any number of computers
- collect and manipulate real time hardware, software, and system information
- track the inventory of computers within a network and provide an ownership mechanism
- schedule or instantly run detailed reports on a wide range of computer information and configurations
- remotely control a computer as if physically in front of the computer
- execute commands, processes, and batch files on any number of computers
- manage a network of computers both locally or from remote locations
- Bugs Fixed:
- Bug Unable to Add/Remove Computers from console Computers can not be addded or removed from the console.
- Bug Agent service uses extensive CPU The agent process after running for an extended period can used extensive CPU.