- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 28.4 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Network Tools \ Misc. Networking Tools
The main window of the application is easy to work with and displays all of the available connections so you can connect to any PC you want. Also, you can change the view mode to Icon, List or Compact, add new computers, change the player settings and the server configurations.
Before working with NoMachine, you need to instruct the gateway to forward network ports to a remote computer. The ‘Server preferences’ option, which becomes available when pressing the ‘Change server settings’ button, displays the gateway IP address and allows you to select which ports you want to be forwarded by the gateway.
However, you need to make sure that your router supports UPnP, otherwise the gateway IP will not be shown.
Additionally, you are able to configure how users will connect with the desktop, as well as enable audio streaming and microphone forwarding.
When it comes to creating a new connection, you can change the protocol, the hostname or the IP address and the port number where you want to connect. After that, you can access your folders, share the files you need and let other users to collaborate on the documents you are working on, using a secure environment.
This way, with the help of NoMachine you are able to access your preferred video files and programs stored on another computer, host and play various games and share documents between local and remote PCs.
Considering all of the above, NoMachine helps you to connect to any computer you want and access its files remotely.
NoMachine was reviewed by Cristina Jitaru, last updated on April 6th, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NoMachine 4.5.0:
- NoMachine makes available today a minor software update introducing server-side configuration enhancements and a number of fixes affecting the previous version. The new release, 4.5.0, implements the following functionality:
- FR07D01435 - Adding the DisconnectedSessionExpiry configuration key to NoMachine Server
- FR03M02882 - Displaying information in the server session lists about clients connected to this server
- FR02M02874 - Making the timeout for user's authentication configurable on the server
malware send us