Proxy Tester and WPAD Generator 0.8
Proxy list tester to help you with your work.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Proxy Tester and WPAD Generator 0.8:
- New Feature: I threw out my Thread file in favor of the eventlet library. Proxytester is now dependent on both python and the eventlet library on non-Windows systems. Does not affect Windows binary of proxytester.
- Updated Feature: Proxytester now does crc32 checksums on both get and response files. This makes the integrity checking highly reliable.
- Updated Feature: I changed the testing url away from http://www.google.com/ because its checksum is different with each page load.
- New Feature: A crc32 checksum is done on the default testing url before routing through a proxy. Then the crc32 of the proxy is compared to the default crc32 result. This means that -response is not necessary to check against remote urls. However I'm keeping the -response switch in case some
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2.4 MB
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Sam Gleske
- C: \ Network Tools \ Misc. Networking Tools
Proxy Tester and WPAD Generator is a simple proxy list tester designed to generate a wpad.dat file you can use for your browser based on working servers. wpad.dat file selects a random proxy server from the list of provided working proxy servers with each connection request.
Last updated on May 29th, 2010
Runs on: Windows All