Proxy Tester and WPAD Generator is a simple proxy list tester designed to generate a wpad.dat file you can use for your browser based on working servers. wpad.dat file selects a random proxy server from the list of provided working proxy servers with each connection request.
- New Feature: I threw out my Thread file in favor of the eventlet library. Proxytester is now dependent on both python and the eventlet library on non-Windows systems. Does not affect Windows binary of proxytester.
- Updated Feature: Proxytester now does crc32 checksums on both get and response files. This makes the integrity checking highly reliable.
- Updated Feature: I changed the testing url away from http://www.google.com/ because its checksum is different with each page load.
- New Feature: A crc32 checksum is done on the default testing url before routing through a proxy. Then the crc32 of the proxy is compared to the default crc32 result. This means that -response is not necessary to check against remote urls. However I'm keeping the -response switch in case some
- people wish to minimize the amount of connections made to the internet by proxytester.
- New Feature: fileList now takes both file paths and single proxy addresses. So if a user simply wants to test a single proxy it i...