UPnP Port Works ("UPnPPW") is an all purpose platform independent application which will aid the router management. Its framework, pioneered under C is fully compliant with Microsoft's UPnP technology. Furthermore, this independent solution consumes very little system resources, and requires no administrative rights.
The easy to use console application provides the user with detailed information pertaining to the issued commands, and at the same time delivers an unparalleled troubleshooting interface. UPnPPW also offers a flexible set of commands that range from: modifying or viewing port forwarding entries to retrieving pertinent router information.
Here are some key features of "UPnP Port Works":
· Standards-compliant UPnP implementation
· Platform independent NAT traversal engine
· Offers support for a wide range of router manufacturers
· Uses minimal system resources
· Add, remove, and view port forwarding entries with ease
· Easy to use console interface
· Offers a flexible set of commands
· No installation routine
· No administrative rights are required
· UPnP Port Works has been utilized by many different users in conjuction with the following programs: mIRC, BitTornado, AIM, TinyWeb, SlimFTPd, and Serv-U
· .NET Framework 3.5