Verax NMS Express is a powerful software that is especially tailored for network monitoring but it can also track applications and data centers. The built-in components provide effective monitoring and reporting, issue detection and notifications.
Tasks can be automated, especially repetitive ones, and Verax NMS Express also comes with VMware support, performance data collection and report generation.
· Any operating environment supporting Java 1.6
· It is restricted to 25 managed elements (hosts, applications, pieces of network equipment, etc.).
· Has no support for online maps.
· Does not allow production use of the management plugins for commercial applications such as Oracle RDBMs, IBM WebSphere application server and others.
· Does not allow production use of umbrella monitoring (chaining master-slave NMS instances), the firewall traversal feature is disabled.
· Does not allow production use of the management plugins for advanced networking gear such as ATM switches, optical devices and others.
· The software is provided "as is" and free users are not eligible for support, priority fixes and feature requests.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug with empty notifications
· Fixed controlling worker processes under Windows