10-Strike Network File Search allows you to search files on network computers' shared resources (via NetBios protocol).
Enter search phrase or file masks and find the information you need. View search results and open found files directly from the remote computers or copy the files to your hard drive.
10-Strike Network File Search can generate and save handy reports. If you are a system administrator, you can find all video or MP3 files that your users are hiding on servers hogging up disk space.
10-Strike Network File Search is a tool that scans resources using multiple threads and thus it works very fast. Where other programs scan for an hour, our program scans for a few minutes!
Here are some key features of "10-Strike Network File Search":
· Searching for files on your LAN
· Fast multithreading network scanning engine
· Network neighbourhood and IP address range scanning supported
· Ability to export search results (TXT and HTML formats)
· Opening and downloading found files via local network
· 30 days trial
· You will not get all the search results, you will only get every single second file found
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pro: Fixed the web server bug occurred on large network file databases