Network Inventory Advisor (formerly PC Inventory Advisor) description
This software will collect network inventory data then create custom reports
Network Inventory Advisor is a reliable utility which was designed for efficient inventory of software, hardware and other IT assets in your network. It provides IT managers with rich functionality for an easy software licenses audit.
With Network Inventory Advisor it's possible to group inventoried software titles by publisher, version, software type, etc. You can also specify software usage status (allowed, prohibited, must-have, etc), add notes to any software title (for reminding, licensing or other purposes), sort and filter them by multiple parameters, and build flexible report.
Network Inventory Advisor also discovers and tracks all hardware in your network. You can easily collect data on your assets models & manufacturers, CPU types & speeds, hard drives, network adapters, motherboards, video, audio, memory, peripherals, & more.
Network Inventory Advisor can be installed in any network on a Windows PC. In just several clicks you can scan all the nodes remotely (including Mac computers, Linux machines, printers, routers, and other SNMP-powered nodes). You can switch between agentless scanning, or use a special remotely deployable agent utility to collect even more accurate data. It's possible even to add nodes manually if you have any standalone assets.
More than that you can easily schedule network scans with our PC inventory software and receive inventory reports to your e-mail, or have them uploaded to your server, or simply exported to specified network location.
Network Inventory Advisor is a reliable utility which was designed for efficient inventory of software, hardware and other IT assets in your network.
Here are some key features of "Network Inventory Advisor (formerly PC Inventory Advisor)":
· Easily detect all software installed in your network! Automatically track versions, install dates, publisher and other relevant PC software inventory data. Get fast software inventory of startup applications & security software. Collect all OS details: OS type, Service Pack, product key, serial number, etc.
All-in-one Computer Inventory:
· Your PC audit reports in one place. Network Inventory Advisor features several types of scanning to ensure fast & reliable computer inventory: agent-free scan using WMI, special agent utility & Logon Script integration. Our PC inventory software uses unique network discovery techniques to automatically find all your Windows nodes, Macs, Linux machines (SNMP agent is required) & IP-powered network devices (SNMP v1/v2c supported). With every scan your network is analyzed & summarized in detailed report with statistics on OS, devices, storage, etc.
Software Licensing Audit:
· Scan for MS, SQL, Office and other product keys & serial numbers. Identify what is installed where, control software installations & lower the costs of licensing by finding gaps between software on your nodes and the licenses possessed; or re-using unused software licenses.
Non-network assets tracking:
· Easily add even non-IT assets to the inventory. With our PC inventory software you can track and report on standalone assets, like printers, keyboards, sound devices, even your office furniture. These nodes are not counted in your license, so you can have unlimited numbers of them.
· Automate scanning with advanced scheduler, & manage PC audit reports. You can easily schedule network scans with our PC inventory software and receive inventory reports to your e-mail, or have them uploaded to your server, or simply exported to specified network location.
Network-wide hardware changes tracking:
· Get notified when something is removed, installed or replaced anywhere in your network. With our network inventory software you will receive automatic alerts when any node has a change of hardware. In one click you can build the report on all the changes that happened since the last scan.
Extremely simple and convenient asset management:
· You can move, group, regroup and ungroup, reassign and edit multiple nodes easily. Simply select 2 or more computers or network devices in Network Inventory Advisor after scanning and you will be presented with the list of available actions, one click - and it's done.
Reliable security software detection:
· Even running Windows 2003 or 2008 you know exactly where protection is missing. Network Inventory Advisor features custom antiviruses, firewalls and antispyware software detection. It ensures that even server OS, or computers with disabled Security Center are inventoried correctly.
· Processor: Pentium II class at least 200 MHz
· RAM: 64 MB
· Disk Space: 20 MB of free disk space
· Limited to 10 nodes
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: Meet the crispy completely reworked user interface with improved data navigation! We heard you and delivered the all-new report sidebar. This provides fast and accurate access to any node information. Now, when you select a data category to examine, it does not change when you navigate through your networks.
· New: Networks management is now a real breeze. Are you an MSP, or just a professional network consultant? Isolate your clients’ data by networks you inventory, switch among them easily and quickly. You can also import a network from its ‘information’ folder, to add it as a new network in your
· networks list.
· New: Full-blown licenses audit is integrated in Network Inventory Advisor 4. You kept asking for this feature since day one. Now, whenever you scan a computer, you will get the list of all the license codes that can be collected (including all products by Autodesk, Microsoft, Corel, Adobe, and other vendors.) You can now enjoy individual licensing reports by node, or ...
| ||Softpedia guarantees that Network Inventory Advisor (formerly PC Inventory Advisor) 4.00 Build 4.00.2101 is 100% CLEAN, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. [read more >] |