Friendly Net Viewer 2.2
A powerful and user-friendly tool for network administration, visualization and monitoring
The Friendly Net Viewer application was designed to be a powerful and user-friendly program for network administration, visualization and monitoring.
- Visualization of your computer network as a beautiful animated screen;
- Monitoring network devices availability;
- Notification when any server wakes up or goes down;
- Ping of all devices in parallel at once;
- Tracking user access and files opened on your computer via the network;
- Assignment of external commands (like telnet, tracert, net.exe) to devices;
- Search of HTTP, FTP, e-mail and other network services;
- Displaying your net as desktop wallpaper or on your Web page;
- Graphical TraceRoute;
- Opening of computers in Explorer, in Total Commander or in FAR;
- Function "Create Setup" allows to create a lite freeware version with your maps and settings.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added: Defining of computer or user name in black/white list as a mask: ? - one symbol; * - zero, one or several symbols; | - all that further - exclusionary mask.
- Added: Kick all mode in while executed defined application.
- Added: Opportunity to remember connections only with opened files.
- Added: Notification sound file is improved.