LaneCat Outside Monitoring Software 184.108.40.206
A powerful tool for monitoring and managing computers, employees and your LAN
LaneCat Outside Monitoring Software aims to improve the performance of your employees’ work and optimize the management and allotment of Internet resource. Give LaneCat Outside a try to see what it's really capable of!
- LaneCat will automatically make real-time and detailed records of Emails sent and received by monitored computers in the LAN and save it for your later review.
- LaneCat employee monitoring software can monitor every websites visited in real time and log them in chronological order.
- You can view the Internet traffic of the monitored computer in the LAN in graphical and numeric form, and limit the traffic to a definite level.
- Lanecat employee monitoring software can monitor all the files downloaded and uploaded by FTP protocol.
- You can get a clear picture of the usage of chat software by your employee and block specified chat software if it distracts your employee and swallow their working time.
- You can block and monitor most of the online games using LaneCat to cut the numbers of employees who spend their working time playing computer games to the minimum.
- You can filter internet software that has nothing to do with the job, so as to swell the productivity to the utmost and cut the negative influence to the minimum possible.
- Lanecat can monitors and logs all the websites action based on HTTP protocol, such as copying, pasting and so on.
- Lanecat can monitor all the messages posted by the employee using the monitored computer.
- Lanecat allows you to manage a list of websites than can not be accessed by filtering them through keywords and URL.
- LaneCat can forbid the users to modify the IP and MAC by binding them, so as to prevent the illegal use of network resources.
- You can view the various kinds of reports provided by LaneCat, meanwhile you can enquire about the information by different parameters.
- Lanecat employee monitoring software works in completely invisible mode, the monitored computer can not detect it without your permission.