ManageEngine DeviceExpert is a comprehensive Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution that enables the Network Administrator to efficiently and effortlessly manage the configurations of Network Devices.
DeviceExpert offers multi-vendor network device configuration, continuous monitoring of configuration changes, notifications on respective changes, detailed operation audit and trails, easy and safe recovery to trusted configurations, automation of configuration tasks and insightful reporting.
DeviceExpert will manage network devices such as routers, switches, firewalls from multiple vendors.
It discovers network devices, builds up an inventory database and allows IT administrators to take control of configuring the devices from a central console.
The web-based administrator console provides the interface to perform all the configuration operations and it can be accessed from anywhere using any standard web browser.
· Pentium 1 GHz and above
· 512 MB RAM
· 10 GB hard disk space
· IE 7 and above
· Firefox 2.0 and above
· Optimized for 1024 x 768 resolution and above
· 30-day trial
· Can only configure 50 devices
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Features & Enhancements:
· Password Management with ManageEngine Password Manager Pro
· Credential Update using Rest API
· SSH & Telnet protocol option added for Enterasys
New Device Models Support:
· RuggedCom Switch
· Ruijie Switch
· Fujitsu Firewall
· F5Bigip 11X
· EdgeCore Switch
· Telco Switch
· Occam Switch
· Adtran Router
· Cisco 300 Series Switch
· Nokia IPSO Firewall
· HP 1910 Series Switch
Bug Fixes / Changes:
· Disabled Devices shown in the backup failed devices has been fixed.
· Custom Column 3 label issue while creating device groups has been fixed.