NetBalancer 8.6.1 Build 150402.1006
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in NetBalancer 8.6.1 Build 150402.1006:
- Added a search box to connections panel, which helps find connections by IPs, Ports, countries... virtualy anything.
- Improved the delaying algoritm, now it will be more precise at small values.
- Added "End Process" and "End Process Tree" options to processes' context menu.
- Fixed a bug blocking all traffic when the Delay value was 5 ms or smaller.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 4.8 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Network Tools \ Network Monitoring
At the end of the installation procedure, NetBalance automatically restarts your web browsers. Once initialized, a list of all active processes is displayed in the main frame.
You can check out the ID, download and upload rate, priority, download and upload limit, number of connections, downloaded and uploaded size, along with the file path, command line, and creation date for each process.
The bottom part of the panel contains a traffic chart and a list with remote IP connections and ports, protocols, statuses, local IPs and ports, process name, and others.
It is possible to establish the download and upload priority, create rules, reset all traffic, configure network adapters, block all network traffic, as well as choose another language for the UI. These are just some of the options provided by NetBalance.
The application is very light on the system resources, running on low CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its advanced settings, NetBalance should please power users.
NetBalancer was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on April 3rd, 2015
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit / 2003