Orion Network Performance Monitor 11.0.1
A powerful and comprehensive application for monitoring network performance and generating statistical data about response times and other indicators
But if you could design a network monitoring solution to make your life easier, what would it be? Quick to set up? Elegantly simple to use? Scalable to accommodate your network growth? Supported by a global community of network engineers like you? And inexpensive?
Orion Network Performance Monitor (NPM is a powerful, fast and reliable web-enabled fault and performance management platform that offers you broad visibility across your network. Orion NPM enables you to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve network performance problems and outages.
It offers out-of-the-box network-centric views that are designed to deliver the critical information network engineers need. And Orion NPM is the easiest product of its kind to use and maintain, meaning you will spend more time actually managing networks, not supporting Orion NPM.
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth network performance metrics for routers, switches, servers, and any other SNMP-enabled devices
- Provides a highly intuitive, customizable web interface with point-and-click simplicity that supports multiple views by user and department, as well as cutting-edge map views and “Top 10” views of your global network
- Gets you up and running in less than an hour with Orion’s do-it-yourself deployment
- Enables advanced alerting for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states
- Scales to accommodate growth and management needs
Orion Network Performance Monitor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 11.0.0
- Now with Built-In Deep Packet Inspection & Analysis:
- Quickly and accurately identify network and application reliability and performance issues with deep packet inspection and analysis now in SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor v11.
- Quickly find underlying issues using the new Quality of Experience Dashboard: