SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Professional is a comprehensive application designed to help you manage and monitor all your SNMP devices, as well as to obtain information about each one.
With the help of the application, you have the possibility to configure OPC tags for SNMP devices and easily scan for network or system problems.
SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Professional allows you to use SNMP commands, manage devices without running SNMP agents and scan the IP addresses.
Here are some key features of "SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Professional":
· Import SNMP devices from CSV files
· Scan IP addresses
· Use SNMP commands such as GET and SET
· Integrated protocols
· Easily import from MIB files
· Computer/Processor Pentium II compatible CPU
· Memory: at least 128 MB (recommended 512 MB)
· Already installed SNMP service
· Disk space: 10 MB for full installation
· 1 hour running after every start
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatibility for configurations from ver. 2.05.01, 2.05.04, 2.07.00, 2.12.00
· Recompiled with VS2005
· Removed unsecured functions
· New OPC UA wrapper and related products
· New OPC XML DA wrapper
· New SAEAUT SNMP OPC WebView
· Tested with Windows 8 x86 and Windows Server 2012 x64