SNMP Data Logger is a handy application designed to help you get certain information from the SNMP agents from your network. The program can receive a list of variables and their values in order to create a log that can be used for solving network problems.
You can set the program to generate alerts and actions based on the values of the variables that are being monitored.
· Internet Explorer 5.0 or later
· 21 days trial
· Limited to 65 kb of data in the spy mode
· Only 100 data packets can be sent to plugins
· The program will restart every two hours
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· We've fixed a problem with unexpected crashes in configurations with multiple data sources (several IP or COM ports, for example).