SerialSniffer Standard Edition is a useful and performant application designed to exchange data over serial ports.
SerialSniffer Standard Edition is easy to use. You simply choose the type of the connection, the parameters and open the connection.
Also, the SerialSniffer Standard Edition is used to search for seldom data and to open a terminal dialog.
· Everytime you open a serial link (clicking the "open"-button) a message box will apear.
· Storage using SerialRecorder is limited to 64 characters.
· Unregistered copys are only valid for a limited period of time. After this period is over, you won't be able to open a serial link.
· The virtual serial port will be closed automatically after 60 seconds (virtual serial port is a addition modul and must be licensed separately)
· Re-opening of ports will be delayed with increasing period of time.
· The overall usage time of SerialSniffer for Comport A is limited to 15 minutes.
· Valid until 31.12.2014
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· memory for receiving data via serial ports no longer dynamically but static
· output of serially received characters per second, if exceeding thrshold, loss of data may happen -> displaying warning
· counter for processed characters will continue to count, even if output to main window is disabled
· number of lines in output windows reduced to 100