SquidNet Software's Network Distribution Processor (SquidNet-NDP) allows just about any distributed processing application (Maya, 3D Studio Max, Blender, Lightwave, etc...) with a command-line based interface to evenly distribute job "slices", segments or frames amongst one or more network processors.
All these network processors (which are called Tipnodes) can pull and process amazing job requests from a specific centralized virtual queue. The virtual queue contains jobs requests that are submitted from network users via the SquidNet Management Console (SMC).
Autodesk: Maya Software, MentalRay for Maya, Maya Vector, Maya Hardware, RenderMan for Maya, Final Render for Maya, V-Ray for Maya, 3dsMax, Combustion.
Adobe: After Effects
Here are some key features of "SquidNet Network Distribution Processor":
· Submit new job requests based on application templates (Maya, 3DS Max, etc...).
· Job Priorities (0-highest, 24-lowest).
· Support for multi-core processor systems.
· Streamlines digital workflow from one central location.
· Easy to use network render management solution.
· Monitors all render nodes on a network, and includes real-time CPU, memory and network traffic monitors.
· Specify the number of network nodes that a job will use.
· Automatic restart of job slices if their processing times exceed a specific time period.
· Priority Boost. Automatically increase priority of job every N minutes.
· Selectable thread processing priorities for each job. (Idle, Normal, High and Real-time).
· Execution Script. Process job slices within criteria of O/S dependant batch file or script.
· Job states: Queued, Processing, Interrupted, Suspended, Resumed, Error and Done.
· Increase/Decrease/Change job priorities (0-24).
· System log for system monitoring.
· Separate log for each job.
· Separate log for each job slice.
· View images from job's output directory.
· Extensive error reporting with the ability to resubmit frames from failed jobs.
· Removal of local or remote jobs.
· "Clean" local Tipnode or entire network of any active jobs.
· Job queue status.
· Tipnodes status.
· Tipnode activation and de-activation.
· Tipnode start/stop processing.
· Email notification on specific job processing events.
· Pool Management. Assign any Tipnode to one or more network pools.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New SquidNet Applet.