A useful network viewer that helps you keep a close eye on the network activity
Supervisor uses the vLog's patent-pending recording engine so it does not utilize too much CPU and disk-space.
The user in the recorded client doesn't feel it. It is also secured so no one (but you) can view the recordings (they are encripted).
Take Supervisor for a spin to see what it's really capable of!
- Supervisor utilizes minimal CPU and disk space.
- Supervisor can be set to record only specific applications or URLs.
- Supervisor read text from the screen and records keyboard input. Thus it has advanced Search and Alert utilities.
- Supervisor has a very sophisticated User-Interface that enables you to view the recorded data in several layers.
- The recorded data is encrypted and can be viewed only by the Viewer.
- Other Viewers can view the data if approved by the main Viewer.
- Supervisor can record even when the user's computer is disconnected.
- Supervisor has an Auto Cleanup and a Backup utilities.
- Supervisor is designed to work with one or many (thousands) clients.
- Supervisor has a comprehensive usage table and network usage reports.
- Supervisor can open a communication-channnel between the supervisor and the users (for Helpdesk).
- Supervisor has many configuration options for differnt types of usage.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!