NetCrunch is a handy and powerful tool that offers agentless policy-based availability monitoring of Windows using WMI, Linux using SSH, NetWare and SNMP devices in one package. It centralizes fault management, collecting, alerting and delivering performance reports on events from SNMP sources, Windows Event Logs and syslog servers.
AdRem NetCrunch contains over 65 built-in Network Service monitors and user experience monitors for services like DNS, POP3, FTP, SMTP and HTTP/HTTPS. Automatic network mapping. Licensed per monitoring station.
Here are some key features of "AdRem NetCrunch":
Network Discovery and Mapping:
· NetCrunch automatically discovers TCP/IP nodes in order to create an accurate view in the form of physical and logical network topology maps and other dynamic views.
· NetCrunch combines agentless monitoring of various devices and operating systems like: Windows, Linux (kernel 2.4 or newer), Novell OES, Mac OS X, BSD and NetWare.
Event Management and Alerting:
· NetCrunch unifies fault management by collecting and alerting on events received from a variety of external sources such as: Windows Event Logs, Syslog or SNMP traps.
User Experience Monitors:
· NetCrunch contains over 65 built-in Network Service monitors and advanced user experience monitors (HTTP/S, POP3, FTP, SMTP, DNS).
Real Time Performance Monitoring:
· NetCrunch monitors real time values shown on charts, bars and gauges. Multiple nodes performance can be compared on a single chart.
250 Predefined Monitoring Rules:
· NetCrunch comes with predefined event monitoring and data collection policies, applicable in monitoring popular hardware and software like IIS, Apache and MS SQL.
· 2 GHz CPU
· 2 GB RAM
· 4 GB Disk Spac
· Internet Explorer
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Upcoming version includes several new Monitoring Engines:
· NetFlow Monitor
· VMware ESX Monitor
· Switch Traffic Monitor
· Apache Server Monitor
· NetCrunch Open Monitor
· NetCrunch 7 includes thin Mobile HTML5 Client designed for smart phones and tablets - no need to install anything.
· NetCrunch 7 allows you to do more things automatically. Whenever a new building or location is added, the program automatically creates all views for them and reflect their state on the dashboards.
· Node properties can be easily extended now - it gives you the ability to organize your data the way you need it.
· NetCrunch 7 introduces new Monitoring Packs that make monitoring configuration simpler.
· Who has time to read the documentation anymore? Do you?
· Regardless how you use NetCrunch – everyday for visual real time monitoring or as a background notification system – you need to solve your network problems fast without digging in the program guide.
· We have ...