Turbosoft’s TTWin Lite is a breakthrough in low cost, streamlined terminal emulation for those organizations that need an accurate and reliable terminal emulator without the frills. TTWin Lite is no lightweight when it comes to accuracy, robustness and reliability as it is built on the same technology as our enterprise grade flagship product TTWin and offers you the highest level of accuracy and completeness.
TTWin Lite supports the following terminal emulations, Wyse 50/60/350, TN3270 and TN5250, Fujitsu 6681, ICL VT220+, Hewlett Packard 70092, Hewlett Packard 2923A, SCO ANSI Color Console, ANSI Color Console, Linux, and DEC VT100/VT220/VT420.
TTWin Lite support communication over telnet, serial, ssh, ssl and Hewlet Packard Network Services.
Give TTWin Lite a try to see what it's really capable of!
Here are some key features of "TTWin Lite":
- Accurate and reliable terminal emulation
- Extremely attractive pricing
- Support for most common terminals
- Full terminal configurability
- Ideal for users who simply need a green screen emulation
- Limited in the duration and number of times the user may connect to any host system. 40 connections @ 30 minutes each.