Aml Pages is a handy and powerful notes organizer that can help you keep all your notes in a tree structure.
The solution for all such problems and more now has name "Aml Pages". It allows you to store all your important information quick and easily. It helps you to organize it so, that you can always find what you need right now. Information is organized as tree - most comfortable way to store and group such type of information.
You could mark each node of tree as you wish - you could change it's font, size, style and color. You can easily insert tables, links, pictures, dates and times. URLs and mail addresses are recognized automatically and highlighted appropriately. You can capture and store a screenshot of any area of the screen directly from Aml Pages.
You have powerful search engine which allows you to set many parameters for searching: date of adding or modifying, data type etc. You could do a search through all tree or it's part. You can set adjustable filter to hide unnecessary parts and highlight only important data. You could put a bookmark to any place in the data tree.
All bookmarks are visible on a special panel. There is many way of navigation via bookmarks: mouse click, hotkeys, context menu. Have you ever found very interesting web page during web-surfing, and some days after can't find it anymore?
With Aml Pages you could save complete web-page or its part by one hotkey pressing. Drag-n-drop technology is also supported - just drag selected text from any text editor or web-browser.
The portable version of the software can be found here.
Here are some key features of "Aml Pages":
· Flexible tree structure to keep all your notes in order.
· Plain and formatted text support within notes; HTML formatting support.
· 'Sticky' notes.
· External and internal hyperlinks.
· Import-export of pages and subtrees.
· Fully customizable notes tree (nodes sorting, font size, icons, colors, categories etc.).
· Advanced text search.
· Document autosaving and various modes of the backup copying.
· Document bookmarks.
· Encryption and password protection.
· Syntax text highlighting.
· Text character set conversion.
· Document saving with data compression to save disk space.
· Customizable autotext for frequent expressions.
· Formatting with styles.
· Alternate views of document as a tree (panel at the left) or as a selected folder (panel on the right).
· Internet Explorer integration.
· Customizable user interface.
· Plugin architecture.
· 250 MHz processor
· 64 MB RAM
· 5 MB of HDD space
· 40 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· left pane remove branches of not exits tags, when change\add tags on type field;