Chaos Intellect is the next generation contact manager and time management tool featuring full e-mail capabilities integrated with a contact address book, appointment schedule and to do task management.
The app is designed to be used by individuals or by multiple users in shared workgroups on networks.
Here are some key features of "Chaos Intellect":
· Advanced functionality but intuitive and actually easy to use!
· Import data to get everything jumpstarted. Grab data direct from MS Outlook, or via Text CSV files, Excel Spreadsheets and MS Access Databases.
· Our entire program and data files can be run from a USB flash thumb drive!
· Use a USB flash drive to synchronize your data with multiple computers.
· Get Calendar alert reminders even when Intellect is not open with our memory-resident alarm service.
· Great spam fighting options with email from people in your contact list automatically protected!
· Instantly locate all data based on a simple keyword or keyword combination.
· View your data in many intuitive ways, including an all-in-one Classic screen.
· Create and send full HTML email messages with inline images that can dazzle.
· Live spell check on records and email messages.
· Every contact has a "business card" with links to automatically dial phone numbers, visit web sites, send faxes via MS Fax, Skype dialing, and links to online map services to get directions to a client's location.
· Its easy to move data and email (including account settings) from and to new computers.
· Easy to use "drag and drop" interface.
· 21-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a bug that would cause program to restart rather than shutdown during a program update.
· by popular demand added back the auto complete fields for company, city, state, job title.
· removed a couple of erroneous mail search fields from the report module
· each printout now saves/recalls device color printing option.
· dymo labels now honor contact option check boxes for both job title and company and the address format set from preferences.
· group filtering at startup now also works with the "unfiled" group
· notes date stamp now supports variables for %UTC% (utc time) and %OFFSET% (current time zone offset from utc)
· Ctrl+F now sets the focus into the quick find text box
· Ctrl+D now marks a focused task as DONE
· mail: added a new right click menu option to editor "paste as plain text" which strips out the html code and embedded scripts behind.