GanttDiva is a handy application that allows you to organize your projects and tasks in order to generate a Gantt chart. It uses the Excel interface and the VBA development tool for creating a highly configurable application.
The application allows you to create a schedule for your tasks and to generate a Gantt chart with minimum effort.
· Microsoft Excel
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new 3D look for the shapes
Two new reports:
· Burn-down (or S-Curve) to track project progress and generate project metrics such as CPI and SPI
· Timeline to create a chronological single page chart of your project
· New fields and commands to set and clear a baseline for your project
· Updated copy to Clipboard command
· New copy, paste handling for blocks of tasks with automatic update of predecessor links
· Backward compatibility to earlier file formats
· Updates to the help file to fully describe all of the new features
· GanttDiva has also been updated with bug fixes to further improve its stability.
· As of Version 1.34, updates for versions earlier than Excel 2007 are no longer available.