GanttDivaFree is a practical tool that allows you to organize your projects by using Gantt charts. The application uses the Excel VBA engine in order to create the chart and requires no programming knowledge.
In order to organize the tasks for a certain project you just need to set the general project parameters and to enter the tasks in the Gantt sheet.
Note: The Free version of GanttDiva can be used for projects with up to 50 tasks and does not include the reports. In order to organize complex projects you need to purchase the full version.
· Microsoft Excel
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A new 3D look for the shapes
Two new reports:
· Burn-down (or S-Curve) to track project progress and generate project metrics such as CPI and SPI
· Timeline to create a chronological single page chart of your project
· New fields and commands to set and clear a baseline for your project
· Updated copy to Clipboard command
· New copy, paste handling for blocks of tasks with automatic update of predecessor links
· Backward compatibility to earlier file formats
· Updates to the help file to fully describe all of the new features
· GanttDiva has also been updated with bug fixes to further improve its stability.
· As of Version 1.34, updates for versions earlier than Excel 2007 are no longer available