MSD Tasks Multiuser is a visual task manager for networks in which you can organize several teams with several members at once. The secretary will be able to organize her boss agenda, a professional will be able to manage his clients visits, or a staff member will be able to control the activities of his personnel.
The program allows accessing MSD Tasks information in a local network. MSD Tasks Multiuser is a visual task manager for networks which is based on two concepts: · Work teams: this program allows to manage the work of several persons individually or organized in work teams. For this reason, the basic element for this program is the work team, which can contain one or more persons; ·
Tasks: the activities developed by work teams are stored in records called Tasks, which can contain appointments, visits, manual works, and meetings. It also provides the following tools: backup and restore, word processor and image viewer. The information is managed by a powerful relational database manager. Your data can be filtered and found very easily.
Complete reports can be viewed or printed. Security is guaranteed: data can be protected and encrypted by password. Automatic management of work order numbers. Printing of work order reports. Tasks can be filtered by work team, project, client, task duration, event or priority. Furthermore, tasks can be filtered by the contents of any of his fields. All the records in the program can contain an unlimited history.
The possibilities of this unique feature are countless. Contains a complete help file, which will allow you to get the most out of this program. MSD Tasks does not install any file outside the installation directory and does not modify your system files, and includes an automatic uninstaller.
Here are some key features of "MSD Tasks Multiuser":
· MSD Tasks: this software is an advanced work planner and scheduler that will allow you to manage easily and visually the activities and tasks of several workers, thanks to its daily and monthly planners.
· Many companies have discovered the utility of this program, that allows to limit the access of each user to the information, so that they can only access to their own tasks, to the tasks of their department or to all the tasks.
· Each task is automatically associated to a unique work order number. Work orders can be printed and presented to the clients.
· Includes a statistics module which allows to know in detail how task dates are met by every work team.
· Different states can be associated to tasks in order to control their fulfillment (pending, initiated, finished, suspended and cancelled).
· Tasks can be associated to Projects and Clients. This information can be used to easily find the tasks that belong to a project or to a certain client.
· All program reports can be saved to disk in PDF format.
· Pentium IV
· limited number of tasks
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The performance of the "Projects" module has been dramatically improved. This change is important when the database contains thousands of projects.
· Small changes in several parts of the program.