Developed as an accessible and easy-to-use piece of software, Periodic Calendar is an open source GUI tool that can assist women in menstrual cycle tracking and fertility period predictions.
Periodic Calendar comes with support for sympto-thermal and BBT methods which have the highest reliability in fertility periods prediction.
The information provided by the software can be used as supportive either for conception or contraception planning.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash in Self-Observation Dashboard preferences when dealing with 4th Sympthom.
· Day # is shown since the last mens even if there is no complete period recorded
· Minor calculations fixes for the periods in the past.
· Minor fixes related to the cycles estimation after the ovulation.
· Buffer days from preferences now impact the indicated accuracy of the calendar method.
· Fixed Statistics histogram for a constant length periods case.
· Fixed installer to locate Java launcher properly.
· Spanish localization added
· Catalan translation added