Desktop-Reminder is a freeware task planner for Windows to manage your tasks and other todos’ in easy way. Always during start of Windows it lists all tasks, which are urgent for that day. In case, there is additionally time of day in task defined, according notification message will be shown, when the time comes.
Why is Desktop-Reminder better than every other task planner for Windows?
There are two advantages of using Desktop-Reminder instead of other task planner:
· You can be notified even few months earlier about your task. In such a way you are able to quit every long-term contract (i.e. contract cellular phone) right on time.
· There is no need to input annoying begin/end time of day for the task - who cares, at what time is grandma’s birthday? You win simplicity of use. If you define time of day for the task, you can be adequate early notified (in the range of one minute to few hours) about your task.
Desktop-Reminder is a handy task planner that will help you manage your tasks and other activities.
Here are some key features of "Desktop Reminder":
· No need to input from/to, start/end time of day for a task,
· 12 month calendar with calendar weeks,
· Task-notification up to few months ahead,
· Automatic time formatting and first day of week, regarding Windows culture and region settings,
· Easy install/uninstall.
· .NET Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· First day of week can be customized in the PRO version
· Row height can be changed, printing of tasks with multiple lines is possible